Please contact us about ordering the Artesia M-300 Studio Monitors using a method below
Great frequency response and excellent lows.
High quality XLR balanced, TS unbalanced audio cables are recommended for input connection. The monitor typically connects to the line level output of a mixing console or to a computer audio card. Make sure the power of the monitor is switched off before you connect any audio cables.
•Tl’s Class-D Stereo Amplifier
• HFDriver: 1 inch silk dome Tweeter
• LF Driver: 5.25 inch Woffer
• SPL: 85dB+/-3dB
•Crossover Point: 1.8Khz
• Frequency Response: S0hz – 20Khz
• Maximum Output Power: 60WX 1
• Input Connectors:TS unbalanced; XLR balanced
• Indicator: power and standby/on switch LED on front panel • Other: standby/on switch(power saving mode)